Stretchdown weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you freedom to move. A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities. From trailhead to summit, over bases or under a waterproof shell: this layer is made to mobilize.
- 700-fill RDS-certified down Certified by Control Union.
- Dual lower hem adjusters to seal in warmth
- Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- Insulated hood with elastic binding to seal in warmth
- Internal drop pocket
- Secure zippered chest pocket with media port
- Two secure zippered hand pockets
- Two way center front zipper
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Hiking, Travel, Camping
- Mountain Hardwear
- Ship Dimension
- 9 x 12 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight