A sustainable reimagining of Mountain Hardwear's best-selling ultralight down hoody. Because a hoody is supposed to keep you warm (surprisethis one does!) but what about one that won't heat up the atmosphere? We think this flying space rock is pretty awesome, and because we want to keep Earth awesome, they made the Ghost Whisperer/2, which uses trash instead of making more. With completely recycled face and trim fabrics as well as responsibly sourced, RDS-certified down insulation, this layer brings the heat where it's supposed to.
- 100 percent recycled, ultralight ripstop shell fabric with DWR finish
- 800-fill RDS-certified, down insulation.
- 800-fill-power RDS Certified Down Insulation
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Elastic hood and cuffs
- Highly packable design stuffs into its own pocket with internal carabiner clip loop
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking
- Mountain Hardwear
- Desert Red
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 12 x 11 inches
- Ship Weight