Most hiking shoes are made for men, then sized for women. Not Terradora Flex. KEEN started with a fit that follows the natural contours of your foot and then gave it the grip, cushioning, and protection you need to soak up extra trail miles with friends. Then finished things off by adding KEEN BELLOWS.FLEX technology to the forefoot, so every step feels easier. In other words, it's a shoe that can keep up with you, trailhead to trailhead.
- 3X Easier Flex: KEEN BELLOWS.FLEX in the forefoot requires less energy to bend, making every step feel easier. Hike happier longer.
- Better Stability: KEEN gave their #1 womens hiking boot more hike, with a grippier, more rugged outsole that resists side-to-side torsion plus air-injected foam that supports and cushions every step.
- Women's-Specific Fit: Women's hiking boots are often built for men, and sized for women. Not KEEN's. They designed the contoured fit and cushioning for your feet and biomechanics.
- Vintage Indigo/Peachy Keen
- 1026881-VINTAGE INDIGO/PEACHY KEEN-9
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight