Arcus can withstand tough weather thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX Invisible membrane. The membrane is integrated with the upper material, making it even softer and more comfortable than a traditional membrane bootie construction. This shoe is for the user that wants to have extra cushioning, whether it might be for longer runs, recovery runs or when running with a backpack. To enhance the comfort and great running feeling it has a rocker midsole to reduce pressure on the forefoot and heel and aid the momentum forward - giving a smooth stride. The midsole is made of compression molded EVA which enables a natural dual density where the forefoot has a higher density - giving a more responsive toe-off. This gives great comfort on longer runs and yet provides responsiveness and a great running feeling. The BUGrip outsole has thirteen dynamic studs that provide reliable traction on all winter surfaces.
- BUGrip outsole with 13 dynamic steel studs
- FOR WHAT: Long distance winter comfort
- GORE-TEX lining is Bluesign and meets Oeko-Tex criteria
- High cushioning and comfort
- Midsole compound made with 20 percent BLOOM foam EVA
- Upper with bluesign 100 percent recycled PET polyester
- WHY ICEBUG MADE IT: High comfort level and full cushioning, Arcus is made for long runs or for those that wants more support also at shorter distances.
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight