Pytho BUGrip has been around for many years and combines features that many winter runners appreciate; medium drop, torsional rigidity and a roomy protective toebox. Light, yet durable, upper that can take a beating. The upper absorbs minimal water and has great water repellency. Top-notch running capabilities with excellent ground control and a last designed for long distance training. The dynamic BUGrip steel studs provide traction on a variety of surfaces, ranging from icy roads to wet roots.
- BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs.
- Insock liner made of bluesign, solution dyed, recycled polyester mesh / Ortholite Hybrid
- Lining made from bluesign, solution dyed recycled polyester textile.
- Medium drop and cushion give great ground control.
- Midsole compound made with 20 percent BLOOM foam EVA.
- Torsional rigidity and roomy toebox equal long distance comfort
- Upper with bluesign 100 percent recycled PET polyester
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight