NewRun is the first real road running shoe from Icebug and it aims at all those that want to keep logging miles all year long. Why deviate from (or cancel!) the regular workout routine only because conditions got wintry? High comfort has been in focus when developing this shoe and then a waterproof GORE-TEX upper crowned with the BOA Fit System were obvious features to add. Low temperatures dont go well with a narrow fit so the last has a roomy toe box and a straight toe line. The sole is well cushioned and its wide base both stability and long distance comfort are achieved. BUGrip outsole with dynamic steel studs makes running on icy surfaces feel like a walk in a park.
- Bluesign polyester textile upper.
- BOA Fit System
- BUGrip outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs.
- For what: Running at winter roads, gravel roads and city parks.
- GORE-TEX lining is bluesign and meets Oeko-Tex criteria.
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Insock liner made of bluesign, solution dyed, recycled mesh / Ortholite Hybrid
- Roomy toe box
- Why Icebug made it: To make a winter road running shoe for those looking for extra comfort.
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 12 x 5 inches
- Ship Weight