Adak is a true winter adventure boot, with timeless Scandinavian design. High shaft in felted wool and Oily Nubuck leather. The BUGdri membrane keeps the feet dry and the Primaloft Bio insulation keeps them warm. The Terry fleece lining adds further warmth and in combination with the wide last the comfort level is very high. Full lacing enables fine tuning the fit as preferences may vary depending on the activity. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for long walks in all kinds of winter weather, add to that a studded BUGrip outsole and its no wonder why Adak is the number one winter boot choice.
- BLOOM foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower recycled merino wool felt.
- BUGdri membrane
- EVA midsole with 20 percent BLOOM foam; Outsole with 20 percent recycled rubber
- For what: Winter walking and hiking.
- Gold rated (LWG) DriTan oily Nubuck leather.
- Highly insulated for very low temperatures.
- Lining made of bluesign and solution dyed fleece.
- Primaloft Bio, a recycled and biodegradeable insulation material.
- Shaft in recycled non-mulesing felted wool made with scraps from Woolpowers production of clothes. Minimum 50 percent wool content.
- Sustainable materials
- Unstudded Michelin Winter Compound outsole.
- Why Icebug made it: A highly insulated and sturdy winter boot with premium quality and sustainability materials. Warm, timeless, super comfortable and with a design tributing the Scandinavian outdoor lifestyle.
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight