Everest Fundus - Pine Green - 38
SKU: HAFL-0004059164633674 Part Number: 481024-108-38 Barcode: 4059164633674
Stylish and elegant 'Everest' slipper in green by HAFLINGER. Wool felt serves as the upper material. The felt material used, made from 100 percent virgin wool, has established itself as the first choice material for good reasons. Felt's durability makes it the perfect material for long-lasting slippers, yet it feels pleasantly soft against the skin. However, it is not only durable and soft, but also regulates the temperature in any weather. Whether in freezing winter cold or sweltering summer heat, your feet will stay warm and dry. Let yourself be enchanted by this beautiful color variant and bring home the pleasant walking feeling that this slipper offers your feet!
- Anatomical cork footbed
- Like the rest of the slipper, it has a very low weight and provides a loose-light walking feeling.
- Removable footbed
- Slip-resistant rubber sole
- The anatomically shaped footbed made of cork covered with felt confidently supports the central parts of the foot with every step from below.
- The slip-resistant and floor-protecting rubber sole ensures increased slip resistance and increases the durability of the slipper.
- This felt slipper has another decisive advantage: the comfort footbed can be easily removed. This creates the necessary space in the slipper for your own orthopedic insoles and can give your feet the exact support they need.
- Upper material made of 100 percent Wool felt
- Pine Green
- All Ages
- Model Name
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 13 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight