Durability with high functionality and comfort Kajka 35 is an advanced trekking daypack that has been praised by hikers all over the world. One reason is its wooden frame construction made from FSC-certified birch, which together with the easily adjusted back length, makes Kajka a backpack designed to carry heavy loads so you can focus on hiking rather than back pain. The ergonomic shoulder straps and supportive hip belt with a pocket add even more functionality and comfort. Made from durable Vinylon F fabric with reinforcement fabric in recycled nylon. Add more storage to Kajka 35 by attaching Kajka Side Pockets to the loops on the sides; there are also loops on the front for attaching hiking poles/ice axes. The main compartment has an internal mesh pocket and full front zipper opening for easy organising and a great overview of contents. The top lid has three zippered pockets and can be detached and used as a crossbody bag. Two compression straps on each side provide even and effective compression while leaving the side pockets accessible. Hydration system compatible. Rain cover included.
- Loops on the sides for attaching Kajka Side Pocket.
- Made of durable Vinylon F fabric, with reinforcement fabric in recycled nylon.
- Main compartment with a full front zipper opening for overview of contents.
- Top lid with three zippered pockets. Can be detached and used as a crossbody bag.
- Wooden frame construction with easily adjustable back length.
- Khaki Dust
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 13 x 5 inches
- Ship Weight