Durable outdoor jacket made in G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton Raven Jacket was first launched back in the 1970s and has been a popular classic ever since. It is a versatile jacket that is just as suitable for everyday use as for general outdoor life, with an adjustable hood in HC Lite that can be rolled up and folded into the collar for convenient storage. It has a two-way zipper with a buttoned flap, one zippered inside pocket, and two large, buttoned pockets with bellows and extra openings from the sides. Drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem. Raven Jacket will be a highly functional icon for many years to come.
- A popular classic that was first launched in the 1970s.
- Adjustable hood in HC-Lite that can be rolled up and folded into the collar.
- Two buttoned bellows pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps, one zippered inside pocket.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned flap.
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight