Stay a little longer by the campfire in this comfortable lumberjack style mid-layer jacket. It is a warmer version of the popular Canada Shirt, made from soft flannel in recycled wool and padded with Lavalan; a sustainable padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA fibres from corn starch. Shoulders, elbows and pocket flap are reinforced with G-1000 Eco for extra durability. Perfect under a shell jacket on cold autumn and winter days, and also works well by itself in mild temperatures.
- One chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA from corn starch.
- Press buttons at the front and on cuffs.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco.
- Soft flannel in recycled wool and polyester.
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight