Abisko Hike 35 is a versatile backpack perfect for cabin-to-cabin hikes and lightweight trekking. Made from 100% recycled nylon, this backpack has an adjustable back length system with ventilating air mesh on the back panel, shoulder straps, and hip belt. It has a top-loaded main compartment with front zipper and the top-lid with bungy cord has two zippered pockets. There are two sleeve pockets inside the main compartment and a zippered inside pocket that is easily accessed from the front opening and top. The two oversized side pockets are great for carrying bottles and there are also two pockets on the supportive hip belt. Attachment on the front of the backpack for a trekking pole or ice axe. Hydration system compatible. Rain cover included.
- Adjustable back length system with ventilating air mesh on back, shoulder straps and hip belt.
- All fabrics main fabric, reinforcement and lining are made from 100% recycled nylon.
- Attachment on the front for a trekking pole or ice axe.
- Top-lid with bungy cord and two zippered pockets.
- Top-loaded main compartment with two sleeve pockets and a zippered inside pocket.
- Terracotta Brown
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 24 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight