Lightweight and spacious dome tent with two generous vestibules. Self-supporting three-pole construction with good height and excellent ventilation.
- A lightweight and comfortable trekking tent for four-season use, in all conditions except the most exposed.
- Closable ventilation openings at different heights give the best possible airflow. This, together with the possibility of fastening the outer door in a half-open position, makes the tent an excellent choice in tropical climates.
- Just like all of Fjllrvens tents, Abisko Dome 2 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Large entrances with extra-fine mosquito netting allow you to admire the view from your sleeping bag without the intrusion of insects.
- Spacious and stable dome tent with two generous vestibules.
- The flysheet is made from Fjllrvens new high-performance TripleRip nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights giving excellent strength despite low weight.
- The inner tent and flysheet are raised together.
- The tent has a comfortable sitting height and a good area for socialising. There is a detachable mesh shelf in the inner tent and several mesh pockets for storing gear.
- There is also plenty of space for equipment, cooking and activities when the weather is bad.
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 24 x 10 inches
- Ship Weight