The Elektra is one of the best selling low-volume climbing shoes in the world. Anatomical fit that is great for beginners and advanced climbers coupled with great looks make it a no-brainer for the first time or repeat buyer. The Synthratek VX upper and Agion liner ensure lasting comfort and odor protection. The split tongue and dual hook and loop closure provide easy on and off and secure fit.
- NARROWER & LOWER VOLUME SHAPE
- OPPOSING CLOSURE STRAPS - For maximum tension.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- AGION - Agion Antimicrobial lining throughout the shoe and on the split tongue.
- FULL LENGTH MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight