A big, heavy-duty tactical knife that Shane Sibert designed to be well balanced with a "light hand feel". The Arvensis is an impressive, future-forward fixed blade design with an innovative sheath attachment feature that allows for integration with almost anything. Made in USA.
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: 154CM is a premium grade steel developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, 154 CM offers a good balance of corrosion resistance, toughness and edge quality.
- BENCHMADE LIFETIME WARRANTY: We take pride in making high quality, precision knives. We will repairor replace, free of charge to the original owner, all genuine Benchmade knives purchased from an authorized dealer that are found to have defects in mater
- BLADE STYLE: 6.44" (16.36cm) Clip-point style blade, weighing 11.74oz. (332.82g)
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The textured G10 handle offers exceptional strength to weight, imperviousness to moisture, and is physically stable under a wide range of temperatures. Also, MOLLE compatible.
- FIXED BLADE WITH SHEATH BONUS: This knife is permanently open and comes with a sheath to protect the edge. The sheath is boltaron; offering fire retardency, excellent impact strength, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and thermoformability.
- 119 Satin Plain Edge
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 13 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight