The Super 3R gives you everything you need to own the trail. It's designed for the ever-changing needs of trail riding with a unique removable chin bar technology that basically gives you two helmets in one. You can remove and carry the chin bar in your pack during long climbs, and then lock it in place for that added boost of confidence on technical terrain. The easy, tool-free installation and removal process takes seconds. The Float Fit system is lighter and more comfortable with a rubber overmolded dial, plus this year No-Twist Tri-Glides have been adopted for added ease of adjustment. Other trail-specific features include Bell's GoggleGuide adjustable visor, a breakaway camera mount, and Overbrow Ventilation. The Super 3R includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), which can provide an additional measure of protection in certain impacts.
- 23 HELMET VENTS, 4 BROW PORTS, 6 CHIN BAR VENTS
- FLOAT FIT - A MINIMALIST, LIGHTWEIGHT FIT SYSTEM WITH AN EASY-TO-TURN RUBBER OVERMOLDED DIAL FOR ADJUSTMENTS
- FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL - A PROCESS PIONEERED BY BELL BONDS THE HELMETS OUTER SHELL TO THE EPS FOAM LINER TO CREATE A STURDIER HELMET.
- GOGGLEGUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR: ACCOMMODATES BOTH GOGGLES AND GLASSES
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES: QUICK-ADJUST FASTENERS THAT HELP KEEP STRAPS FLAT AND PROPERLY POSITIONED
- OVERBROW VENTILATION FEATURES INTAKE PORTS ON THE BROW OF THE HELMET TO USHER IN COOL AIR AND PUSH IT THROUGH THE AIR-CHANNEL MATRIX FOR FULL-HEAD VENTILATION
- WRAPAROUND CHIN BAR: A REMOVABLE PROTECTIVE CHIN BAR, DESIGNED FOR TRAIL RIDING ADAPABILITY -- NO TOOLS REQUIRED. WARNING: ALL CHIN BARS HAVE LIMITS, AND SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH CAN OCCUR. READ OWNER'S MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR HELMET.
- X-STATIC PADDING - QUICK-DRYING MATERIALS, WOVEN WITH REAL SILVER FIBERS, INHIBIT GROWTH OF ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA AND FUNGI
- Bell Sports
- MAT DK GY/GMTL
- Model Name
- SUPER 3R MIPS
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 12 x 18 inches
- Ship Weight