Yeti's coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra 65 is no exception. It's their most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat.
- All Tundra coolers come with one dry goods basket.
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Constuction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches
- 39 cans of beer - using a 2:1 ice to beer ratio
- 56 pounds of ice - ice only
- All Ages
- Model Name
- Tundra Cooler
- Ship Dimension
- 31 x 18 x 17 inches
- Ship Weight