Our Bitter Chill Wool Loft Vest harnesses the natural insulating power of wool and the air-trapping loft of blown-in polyfill. Using our proprietary Wool Loft insulation plus the high loft of blown-in Arctic Air, this vest delivers reliable warmth without weight. Its laminated polyester herringbone outer shell is breathable and water-resistant; contrasting yoke is made of water-resistant nylon. The lining is a smooth nylon/polyester blend. Concealed front zipper extends to the top of the stand-up collar; protected by button closure storm flap. Sherpa-lined collar has blown-in insulation for additional warmth. Yoke flange covers chest pockets; snap closure are concealed beneath flange. Lower hand warmer pockets are set into side panel seams. Two inside pockets, one open pocket and one vertical zippered pocket with silicone media port. Scooped back hem is 2 inch longer in back.
- Inner collar: 50% acrylic, 50% polyester Sherpa, 12.75 oz.
- Insulation: 60% wool, 40% wool loft air insulation, 80 gm
- Lining:67% nylon, 33% polyester plainweave, 2.5 oz.
- Regular fit
- Shell 1 (lower): 100% polyester peached mlange herringbone, 7.25 oz.
- Shell 2 (upper): 100% nylon dobby, 4.5 oz.
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight