For the biggest lines and the steepest spines, this is the binding that the legendary Travis Rice trusts every time he straps in. Union Bindings upgraded the Falcor with a thicker, more durable forged carbon spine, longer lasting magnesium S1 ratchets and lightweight ankle and toe straps. Lightweight, responsive, shock-absorbing and designed by the man himself - Trust Travis.
- A fully integrated spring protected from the harsh outside provides you with Unions best ratchet to date. Longer life span and better spring return guaranteed.
- Easily adjust your ankle strap to any boot with the quick snap of the pin adjustment, no tools needed.
- Freestyle flex combined with the instant response of Duraflex CB nylon. The Stage 6 baseplate is built to handle the biggest lines and the steepest spines. Designed, tested and trusted by Travis Rice.
- Magnesium S1 ratchets are Unions answer to the elements.
- Non-Stick EVA- Prevents snow and ice build up under boots.
- The Exoframe 5.0 ankle strap utilizes tri-axial progressive flex for the perfect boot to binding fit and instant power and response when youre ready to lay down a hard charging, high speed carve.
- Union Bindings upgraded the Falcor with a thicker forged carbon Y-beam, with stronger mounting points and an all-new forward lean adjuster for improved durability and response.
- Duraflex Nylon and Forged Carbon combine to create a flex profile that compliments Travis Rice's aggressive riding style.
- Union Bindings
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight