The Redstone is designed to be a compact and lightweight outdoor knife that you'll bring along anywhere the trail may take you. With the new island design concept, the Redstone allows for a finger to rest between the islands, providing superior grip, especially for a smaller knife. The Redstone is built around a one-piece die-stamped chassis which makes it incredibly strong, reducing the overall number of parts. The Redstone features the TJB Slide-Lock design for secure lock-up and easy one-handed use. The Redstone features a Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel for high corrosion resistance and great edge retention and has James Brand's very first bent-wire clip, it's the lightest and simplest clip possible.
- ADVENTURE READY: Compact, but full-featured. The Redstone packs a bunch in a small package that you can fit nearly anywhere.
- BLADE OPTIONS: Available in both straight and serrated blade options.
- SLIDE LOCK DESIGN: Leverages the TJB Slide-Lock design for secure lock-up and ambidextrous use.
- WIRE CLIP: James Brand's first formed-wire clip design
- The James Brand
- Tangerine / Stainless / PP / Serrated
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 4 inches
- Ship Weight