When we started on project OASI we wanted to create a curved climbing shoe that works as well on friction slabs and vertical walls as it does on overhanging routes and boulder problems, and to achieve this we had to re-think our whole design process and invent new technologies. The final result is a shoe of stunning precision as well as exceptional comfort. Its design and system of construction lets the heel sit lower while climbing and is superbly responsive to every situation, relaying detailed information back to the user in at all times.
- A superbly versatile curved shoe.
- Incredibly comfortable for such a high performance curved shoe.
- Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe.
- The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control.
- The design and construction techniques have resulted in a shoe of amazing precision on every type of foothold and all kinds of difficult situations.
- Mens 9/Womens 10
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight