The warmest, lightest, most sensitive high-altitude boot we make, hand-crafted by artisans who live, work, and play in the mountains. It's the far end of extreme for sure, and it's a pleasure to see just how far our bootmakers can take a model like the phantom 8000. A reconfigured, flexseal waterproof zipper seals out the weather. Reflective aluminum in the footbed with cocona for moisture management and no-stink performance on long expeditions. We build in warmth with a multi-layer removable inner boot of eva, primaloft 600 and an aluminum film. The integrated gaiter features schoeller, cordura, and kevlar materials to deliver the perfect blend of flex and proetction. Nearly a century of experience goes into making the best boot for the harshest environments on the planet.
- 100% Synthetic
- Advanced midsole provides shock absorption and sensitivity while remaining ultra-light
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatible
- Cordura and heat reflective aluminum with foam between for maximum insulation
- Patent-pending waterproof zipper and integrated gaiter are "all-conditions" ready.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16.5" from arch
- Vibram Zero Gravity sole saves weight while increasing warmth
Important California Resident Info
- Ship Dimension
- 17 x 25 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight