Voted the Runner's World Best Debut Shoe in its first incarnation, the updated Salomon Sense Mantra 3 Trail Running Shoe is a superb lightweight training shoe for midfoot strikers who want natural motion, protection and neutral cushioning for high mileage training. Enveloping the foot with support and comfort, the Sense Mantra 3 employs varying technologies to offer the best fit possible. Externally the shoe employs Sensifit technology - A system designed to work with the lacing system to cradle the foot from the midsole through to the lace system, providing a stable, precise, snug fit. Working in unison with the Sensifit design, the internal structure of the Sense Mantra 3 makes use of Salomon's Endofit technology - Exclusive to Salomon, Endofit is an internal sleeve design that hugs the forefoot and improves feedback and foot wrapping. Giving you greater underfoot intuition and greater support throughout your run. The midsole is comprised of a proprietary EVA blend, delivering tuned cushioning and impact shock alleviation. The design allows for a stable and smooth transition from heel strike to toe off. Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip outsole uses the ideal combination of specialized rubbers and design. Ensuring the perfect levels of grip are achieved for the shoes specific use, providing the Sense Mantra 3 with adaptable traction to tackle the run through your city trail.
- 6mm Heel-to-toe Offset - Encourages a more natural running motion with a footstrike that occurs nearer to the front of the foot.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Allows air to permeate the shoe.
- Dynamic Traction - Allows dynamic grip in unfavourable weather conditions.
- ENDOFITTM Upper - An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback.
- Seamless Sensifit - A seamless layer that guarantees a secure and precise fit whilst providing a seamless feel.
- Peacock Blue / White / Pink
- Model Name
- Sense Mantra 3
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight