Womens warm, wind-resistant and water-repellent gilet with TirolWool Responsive hybrid insulation for mountaineering and multi-activity alpine use. Designed to help you regulate your core body temperature and prevent overcooling during intense physical activity in cold conditions. Salewa' Ortles Hybrid TirolWool Responsive Vest is the ideal extra insulation layer for skimo, ski touring, alpine climbing, ice climbing and more. TirolWool Responsive is Salewa's proprietary lightweight, insulation material that combines innovative polyester fibres enhanced with thermo-reactive minerals and wool sourced from Tirolean sheep.
- Athletic Fit
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Durastretch inserts for ease of movement, high ergonomically-shaped front collar and front zip with full-length internal windproof flap.
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Inside pocket turns into compression bag
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- TirolWool Responsive is water resistant, breathable and will still keep you warm when wet.
- Weight 235 g (44/38)
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight