A womens comfortable mid-cut boot with reliable GORE-TEX weather protection and a Vibram outsole for hiking performance in variable, alpine terrain and changing conditions.
- And the generous front rubber rand provides additional protection against rock and scree.
- Designed for step-in comfort, it gives a precise, supportive fit using a womens specific last that follows the unique shape of the female foot.
- Firm ankle support for rough terrain and lateral stability comes courtesy of our trademarked 3F System, while the soft Flex Collar increases range of ankle motion for greater comfort on the downhill.
- It also excels in wet and muddy conditions. This outsole is exclusive to SALEWA.
- It has a hardwearing, high-quality suede upper with robust stretch fabric inserts at the tongue and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort liner.
- The Alp Trainer 2 is a modern, mid-cut hiking boot that provides reliable protection for long-distance hiking sessions in rugged terrain.
- The customisable SALEWA Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) with interchangeable layers allows you to finetune the volume and our Climbing Lacing allows adjustment right down to the toe.
- The Alp Trainer 2 is a lightweight, comfortable and reliable boot that represents an excellent choice for all forms of alpine hiking.
- The improved Vibram Alpine Hiking outsole package provides enhanced performance and control in a wide range of mountain terrain thanks to its distinct climbing, traction and braking zones.
- Duck Green/Rhododendon
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight