A mens waterproof, windproof and breathable shell pant with Responsive fabric technology for alpine mountaineering and ski mountaineering. Engineered with an innovative, extremely abrasion-resistant 3-layer Powertex Responsive laminate shell fabric, this pant offers good breathability and high waterproofing. The main fabric ensures flexibility and freedom of movement and has a water column of 15,000 millimetres.
- A full-bore, 3-layer, waterproof, windproof and breathable alpine shell pant with thermoactive smart fabric technology
- At the leg end, the zip opens up fully to ensure a precise fit over ski boots or mountain boots.
- einforced with a heavier weight (20,000 mm) waterproof fabric at the knees, seat and interior waistband
- Hem has a reinforced kick patch and full edge protection
- Neat design also means it keeps out of the way of your crampons
- Powertex Responsive textiles are coated on their inside with a unique mineral print that absorbs energy from your body and then releases it back into your muscle tissue over time, including through your full winter layering system.
- The durable water-repellent finish is completely PFC-free and there are welded seams throughout.
- The Sella Powertex Responsive Pant has an ergonomic adjustable waist and a free-motion fit with stretch inserts.
- Venting zips on the upper thighs also work well under a harness.
- golden brown
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight