Alpine mountaineering at higher altitudes in snow, ice and mixed terrain is the ultimate challenge in technical mountain skills. The Ortles Light Mid Powertex is the solution for progressive mountaineers who want to move fast in all conditions. This lightweight, comfortable mid-cut boot is both technical and agile and covers a wide range of conditions, terrains and activities from athletic, rocky trails to demanding routes on snow and ice, such as in the high Dolomites, for example.
- Salewas new Edging Plate 2 technology blends targeted stiffness for edging stability and enhanced climbing performance.
- The Ankle Protector System wraps the foot, providing stability and protection from rock and scree.
- The Pomoca Alpine Light outsole ensures increased grip and traction in varied terrain, while its cushioning EVA midsole provides additional comfort during fast activity.
- The proprietary 3F system technology increases support and stability on the heel area.
- This waterproof boot has a Powertex PFC-free membrane, laces made of recycled materials and further recycled components for a lower environmental impact.
- When it comes to the upper, the tough nylon fabric is reinforced with high-tenacity, abrasion-resistant, protective TPU stitching and film and with internal rubber protection
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight