Warmer for longer a mens warm, wind-resistant and water-repellent jacket for alpine mountaineering with TirolWool Responsive hybrid insulation. Stop-and-go activities, such as ski mountaineering, alpine mountaineering or climbing are all about climate control. Periods of intense physical activity are often followed by static periods where you risk overcooling. Our thermo-regulating Ortles Hybrid TirolWool Responsive Jacket is designed to meet the specific insulation needs of different areas of the body during high-octane activities in cold conditions. TirolWool Responsive is Salewa's proprietary lightweight, insulation material that combines innovative polyester fibres enhanced with thermo-reactive minerals and wool sourced from Tirolean sheep.
- Athletic Fit
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- The tailored, rear-adjustable insulated hood provides extra protection.
- TirolWool Responsive is water resistant, breathable and will still keep you warm when wet.
- Tough Durastretch inserts make it ideal for rugged alpine use.
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- With its small pack size, this jacket stows easily in any pack and fits under any hardshell.
- dark olive
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight