A mens hybrid fleece hooded jacket in thermoregulating and moisture-absorbing AlpineWool, the Nuvolao jacket is a warm, reliable and comfortable solution for colder days. Salewa has taken the natural thermoregulating and moisture-absorbing properties of natural wool and combine it with innovative technologies to create a totally new approach to functional textiles. The Nuvolao is made of medium-weight, 260-gram AlpineWool an unusual blend of wool, cotton, polyamide and polyester. The resulting hybrid fleece is comfortable, breathable and easy to care for.
- Athletic Fit
- Cut with a technical athletic fit, gusseted sleeve design for good freedom of movement and with stretch-fit cuffs and two zipped outer pockets.
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Keep warm on wintry walks in the mountains or around town with the Nuvolao fleece jacket named after the panoramic Monte Nuvolao, home to one of the oldest mountain refuges in the Dolomites, founded in 1883.
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- The neat, tailored hood with high, protective collar and stretch binding hem affords additional protection on chilly days
- This high-quality fabric is bluesign approved, which means its manufactured with the lowest possible impact on people and the environment.
- black out
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 14 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight