The CL-2 is designed for progression, comfort and ease of use. The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heel cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The aluminum heel cup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board.
- Designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing
- Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls technology. The Slimeback material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- One-Piece Ankle Strap provides high-end performance, durability, and all-day comfort without any extra weight
- RESPONSE Mellow
- SPECIALTY All Mountain , Groomers
- The CL-2 is designed for riders seeking an all-mountain binding on a budget
- Ship Dimension
- 15 x 17 x 23 inches
- Ship Weight