The Jackson is specifically designed for the rider who divides their time on every part of the mountain. This boot thrives in an all-mountain environment but as a mid-flexing boot, its equally adept in the park or in pow. Equipped with our Intuition Support Foam Liner for cush and comfort as well as our H4 BOA Coiler Fit System with Manual Tongue Tied that guarantees a firm heel hold and a uniform fit, the Jackson is dripping with tech yet designed in a timeless, classic fashion to ensure all your riding needs are covered.
- Accompanied by BOA Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- Dial activated fit system that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- In2grated Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down.
- Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot.
- Pull activated lacing system that quickly and effectively locks in heel hold.
- Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- RIDEs proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Ship Dimension
- 15 x 17 x 23 inches
- Ship Weight