The Commissioner is made for a rider that demands the ultimate high-speed performance. This board will go as fast as you want to without flinching. From powder and groomers to chop and chunder, the Commissioner will power through all of it. RIDE has used every technology available to make sure this board holds up to the most demanding speed freaks on the mountain. A Tapered Elliptical Progressive Sidecut allows for exceptional turn initiation and follow through. A laser cut aluminum/carbon fiber topsheet increases high-speed control. A 100 percent Paulownia core reduces weight and increases flex properties for snappier turns. The low-friction Race Base is made from a carbon-infused sintered base material to ensure a fast ride. The Commissioner is designed for intermediate to high-level riders seeking high-speed all-mountain terrain.
- ABILITY LEVEL Expert
- CARBON INFUSED GLASS FIBERGLASS: 90 degree Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
- DIRECTIONAL EXTRA CAMBER: A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- PAULOWNIA CORE: 100 percent lightweight Paulownia wood for maximum performance.
- SINTERED LOW FRICTION RACE BASE: The highest grade carbon-infused sintered base material available. Designed for speed.
- SPECIALTY All Mountain , Powder , Groomers
- Ship Dimension
- 15 x 17 x 23 inches
- Ship Weight