The C-2 is designed with progression in mind. This binding can take on anything while leaving you with some extra cash for lift tickets. The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heelcup with a polycarbonate base tray. The aluminum heelcup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers performance and comfort without bulk and weight. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The C-2 is designed for the all-mountain rider looking for performance and value.
- C-SERIES DIECUT BASEPAD: A minimalist EVA pad that sits under the binding to damp out vibrations.
- CANTED FOOTBED: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- Features nylon highback a Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- LINKAGE RATCHET: Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- MINIMALIST TOE STRAP: Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction
- ONE-PIECE ANKLE STRAP: Designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing
- PLASTIC DISC: The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard charging performance
- RESPONSE Mellow
- SPECIALTY All Mountain , Groomers
- The C-Series Chassis pairs the extruded aluminum heel-cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response, while the polycarbonate tray underfoot offers a comfortable and smooth ride.
- Ship Dimension
- 15 x 17 x 23 inches
- Ship Weight