Figure 8 descender, compact and lightweight. Square shape helps reduce rope twist, and girth hitch formation. For descending on single or double rope. Read all instructions and warnings before using.
- Compact and lightweight
- For use with ropes from 8-13 mm
- High strength forged aluminum.
- Small hole can be used with thin ropes if necessary, or as a belay plate.
- Square shape to reduce twisting of the ropes and formation of a lark's head knot.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Weight: 100 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 3 x 11 inches
- Ship Weight