The perfect combination of casual lifestyle and technical comfort, offering the protection of a boot with the relaxed ease of a slip-on. Full waterproof construction and breathable membrane, Big Island footbed embroidery, durable heel pull loop and elastic gore panels for easy on/off. Our patented Drop-In Heel design offers both a shoe or slide functionality.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert. Soft jersey knit footbed cover featuring and Island-inspired topographical artwork. Removable and washable.
- Durable, non-marking, lightweight 'Wet Grip Rubber' with directional outsole lug design for superior traction and versatility. Wrapped in high abrasion TecTuff synthetic leather.
- Leather that has been made specifically to prevent the entry of water and provide protection from the elements in any season.
- Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or scuffs on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Translation: To Conquer
- Versatile Drop-In Heel offers both a shoe and slide functionality.
- Carob / Dark Wood
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight