Get the added viral protection that?s critical in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this comprehensive purifier/microfilter system. The SweetWater Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa, particulate, taste and odors, while the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses. Together they provide the most reliable water possible. It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates.
- Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors.
- Can be easily cleaned in the field without tools
- Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
- Inactivates 99.99% of waterborne viruses, eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates.
- Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you don't have to work as hard.
- This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.
- Weight: 14 oz / 397 g
- Width: 2 in / 5 cm
- Length: 7.5 in / 19 cm
- Cartridge life: 750 liters
- Ship Dimension
- 11 x 15 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight