Three used to be a crowd - especially in the backcountry. But now, the freestanding Carbon Reflex 3 ultralight tent eliminates the hassle of figuring out sleeping arrangements for three. With two full doors and vestibules, it offers uncompromised accommodations at the weight of many 2-person ultralight tents. And that means it makes a great option for two as well - especially on longer trips where the value of extra tent space is fully realized - with the built-in versatility to add a third any time you like.
- Sets up as a double-wall tent or with just the fly and footprint for a compact, flyweight shelter at just 3 lb. 5 oz. (1.5kg).
- Taped, DuraShield -coated fly and bathtub floor, (4) internal mesh storage pockets, (2) large doors, (2) full vestibules.
- Unique geometry provides ample center height and steep sidewalls to maximize useable space.
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz / 1.9 k
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz / 2.08 k
- Fast & Light Minimum Weight w/ footprint: 3 lbs / 1.37 k
- Body Weight: 1 lbs 13 oz / 830 g
- Rainfly Weight: 1 lbs 8 oz / 676 g
- Frame Weight: 14 oz / 398 g
- Floor Area: 41.5 sq. ft / 3.8 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 20 (10 + 10) sq. ft / 1.85 (.92 + .93) sq. m
- Tent Volume: 124 cu. ft / 3530 liters
- Vestibule Volume: 20 (10 + 10) cu. ft / 566 (283 + 283) liters
- Interior Peak Height: 46 in / 117 cm
- Packed Size: 20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Poles: 3 Easton Carbon 6.3
- Number of Stakes: 6 MSR MiniGroundhog
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1000mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR
- Number of Doors
- 3 Season
- Sleeping Capacity
- 3 Person
- Weight (Lbs)
- 3 - 4.99 lbs
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 24 x 10 inches
- Ship Weight