The SteelTop 65" cross rail system is designed to attach to factory installed raised side rails.These medium-duty racks are an affordable alternative for transporting bikes, kayaks, ski carriers and roof boxes.65" length - Standard square configuration - Ready to install.
- Available in 50-, 58-, and 65-inch sizes; holds up to 132 pounds
- Fits nearly all factory side rails. With Mounting Feet
- Ideal for kayaks, canoes, skis, stand-up boards, surfboards, bikes, and more
- Key locking attachment towers and rust resistant rubberized bar coating.
- Rust-resistant rubberized bar coating; key locking attachment towers
- Simple installation on rooftop in minutes with no tools required.
- Square profile bars provide tight fit for rack accessories; no tools required
- Square profile fits most rack accessories.
- Universal cross bar rack that fits nearly all factory-installed car side rails
- Universal Cross Rail system comes complete and ready to install on factory raised side rails.
Important California Resident Info
- 65 in
- Ship Dimension
- 6 x 4 x 57 inches
- Ship Weight