EXOspikes footwear traction sets a new standard for versatile winter traction that delivers true cross-terrain performance for trail runners and hikers. Designed to take a beating, EXOspikes introduces an industry-first TPU Traction Matrix that is more lightweight and abrasion resistant than steel, and enables users to take on a mix of terrain and conditionsincluding frozen mountain trails, icy roads, and everything in between. EXOspikes combine more than two decades of winter traction technology and experience, and embody the high performance, reliability, and safety outdoor enthusiasts expect from Kahtoola.
- A new TPE elastomer harness geometry optimizes fit and allows for easy entry. Low-profile and highly durable, it remains stretchy in cold temperatures, down to -22F (-30C)
- Allows for easy pull-back and removal.
- An industry-first TPU Traction Matrix is extremely durable and more abrasion resistant than steel. The open design quickly sheds snow and adapts to a wide range of flexible footwear.
- Twelve integrated spikes per foot deliver three levels of traction. Tungsten carbide tips bite into ice and packed snow, aluminum steps grip uneven surfaces, and TPU lugs dig into loose terrain.
- Using a patented eyelet design, tough TPU inserts reinforce key stress points, allowing the elastomer harness to be lighter and stronger.
- Using the same technology and TPU as the reinforced eyelets, an integrated toe bail provides added security and prevents the toe from pushing through the front of the elastomer harness.
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight