Step into a whole new experience. The womens K2 Kinsley Clicker X HB boot gives riders the opportunity to dial in the perfect fit and experience the convenience of the K2 Clicker X HB binding. With easy-to-use tightening thanks to the dual zone BOA Fit System, a heat-moldable liner thanks to an Intuition foam liner, grippy rubber outsole, and secure toe and heel mount points, the Kinsley Clicker X HB is the leader in step in performance.
- A two-dial BOA Fit System allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be adjusted independently for a versatile fit and secure closure.
- Durable synthetic materials are paired with articulation around the flex point of the boots to shell distortion, retain shape, and eliminate heel lift
- Ergonomically shaped and built for ease of entry and exit, weve created a dual-compound rubber outsole for our Clicker X HB system that is grippy and stable in both the parking lot and the side country.
- Ergonomically shaped footbed built to interact seamlessly with our heat-moldable liners to provide a precise and secure fit.
- Optimizes heel hold while prioritizing ankle support and reducing fatigue.
- The most versatile liner in the K2 Snowboarding line, the Control Foam 3D liner features both internal and external J-Bars for the perfect blend of comfort and structure.
- Ship Dimension
- 15 x 19 x 15 inches
- Ship Weight