Men's Raygun - 160W
SKU: K2SN-000886745968719 Part Number: B220201101160 Barcode: 886745968719
The K2 Raygun Snowboard is a point-and-shoot all-mountain snowboard for the people. This smooth-flexing directional twin comes with a flat profile for super easy turns and plenty of float. It's very accessible for beginner riders to learn on, but backed with high quality construction and a versatile shape that also makes it perfect for intermediate riders that like to mix it up on a variety of terrain. Wherever your voyage takes you, don't forget to bring your Raygun.
- Aspen Core A single species of wood ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Extruded 2000 Base The low-maintenance Extruded 2000 base delivers a consistent glide and is easy to both maintain and repair
- Flex Rating 5 (1 Playful - 10 Precise)
- ICG 10 Biaxial Carbon Glass Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Directional Rocker Profile
- Ship Dimension
- 15 x 19 x 15 inches
- Ship Weight