The K2 Program snowboard binding is a high-performance binding for the advanced-to-expert level snowboarder looking to take care of mother nature, without sacrificing performance. A 50% Glass filled nylon chassis is surrounded with castor-bean based materials, with a goal of reducing the size of a bindings carbon footprint.
- BetterWrap Toe Strap A dual-density toe strap designed to shape to the contour of any snowboard boot manufactured out of castor-bean based materials.
- DD1 Ankle Strap A dual-density ankle strap offers the best of both worlds, a softer inner material provides a seamless connection to your boot, and more rigid outer material provides with unrivaled response.
- FR1 Highback Injected with a castor-bean based materials, the FR1 is equal parts eco and ergo. Freeride focused, asymmetrically shaped, and a stiffer flex for a more responsive feel.
- Integrated with K2s proprietary Harshmellow technology, these eco-conscious footbeds provide grip, cushion, and performance for all day riding in every condition.
- Module Chassis Featured on all K2s new bindings, the Module chassis is composed of a fiberglass infused nylon, and minimizes dead board flex zones directly underneath the binding.
- This Grips Basepad K2s proprietary rubber compound, integrated onto the bottom of the Module chassis, provides vibration damping and cushion between board and binding, reducing fatigue and joint impact.
- Ship Dimension
- 15 x 19 x 16 inches
- Ship Weight