The proven interface meets the number one boot in snowboarding. The mens K2 Maysis Clicker X HB offers the highest level of performance paired with the ease of K2s Clicker X system. Featuring the micro-adjustability of a BOA Fit System with Coiler Technology, the Maysis offers security with the turn of a dial. Weve paired that with a heat-moldable Intuition liner and K2s Conda BOA heel retention system, giving you unrivaled control and heel hold.
- A BOA Fit System powered heel retention system built to gentle hug the riders ankle and eliminate heel lift.
- An effortless high-powered H4 BOA Fit System dial allows riders to adjust their fit on the fly without the removal of gloves or mittens.
- An injected heel counter offers us the ability to provide a lighter weight snowboard boot with more precise rebound, and a longer life-cycle.
- Ergonomically shaped and built for ease of entry and exit, weve created a dual-compound rubber outsole for our Clicker X HB system that is grippy and stable in both the parking lot and the side country.
- Ergonomically shaped footbed built to interact seamlessly with our heat-moldable liners to provide a precise and secure fit.
- Long-lasting durability meets articulation around the flex point of the boots to shell distortion, retain shape, and eliminate heel lift.
- The most versatile liner in the K2 Snowboarding line, the Control Foam 3D liner features both internal and external J-Bars for the perfect blend of comfort and structure.
- Ship Dimension
- 17 x 25 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight