The K2 Indy all-mountain snowboard binding more than holds its own against any binding on the market and over-delivers for durability, performance, and value.The mid-flexing Indy Binding is built on the K2 rugged ProFusion Chassis with seamless EVA footbeds and a built in 3 degrees cant to provide premium-style comfort while putting the user in a natural athletic riding position for absorbing and attacking terrain. In addition, the AT Nylon Highback features the Gap Eraser forward lean adjustment, eliminating the need for a standard lock block and allowing you to customize the level of board response - more contact equals more response.The Power Ramp easily slides in and out to perfectly match the outsole shape of your boots for quick power transfer on take-offs and control on rails. The padded Custom Caddi 3D ankle strap is cushy and securely hugs your feet while allowing you to tweak and flex on grabs and presses, and the PerfectFit toe strap features a hinge design that can be custom shaped to any snowboard boot toe box shape.
- A polycarbonate chassis allows for true board-flex and optimal board-feel.
- Canted 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Gap Eraser technology completely eliminates all gapping between the boot, highback, and heel cup, creating an even stronger bond between you and your snowboard. Better contact means better response.
- Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.
- The most cushion out of any strap in our offering, this proven design features ladder covers and durable PU laminates.
- The most stable temperature-resistant highback shapes make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose, available in Nylon and Polycarbonate materials.
- Ship Dimension
- 16 x 10 x 19 inches
- Ship Weight