From the mad scientists in the K2 lab, the versatile K2 Formula snowboard binding is an all-mountain freestyle binding that isnt afraid to mix it up in the steeps, parks, or streets and is the preferred binding of global K2 pros and ams alike.The Formula is built on the K2 Profusion Chassis, a mid-to-stiff flexing fiberglass-filled-nylon construction that provides support and cushion for big tricks in the park and pointing it down spicy lines. The AT Nylon highback is responsive with just the right amount of flex and features the Gap Eraser forward lean adjustment to customize the response of your board. This forward lean technology allows your highback to have complete contact with your heel cup at any degree of forward lean. Complete contact equals full response. The padded Custom Caddi 3D ankle strap provides a supremely comfortable and secure feel when the consequences are high, and the PerfectFit 2.0 toe strap hinges to fit any snowboard boot toe profile for comfort and fast response.The Formulas Power Ramp is adjustable to evenly match the bottom of your boot outsole and combines with a 3 degree cant built directly into the chassis to create a natural riding position for big landings, solid take-offs, and even balance on all terrain.Lastly, the aluminum ratchets are tough as hell and feature our integrated EZ Feed design and make strapping in quick and hassle-free.
- A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum is used to make the most bombproof ratchets on the market.
- Canted 3 to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Gap Eraser technology completely eliminates all gapping between the boot, highback, and heel cup, creating an even stronger bond between you and your snowboard. Better contact means better response.
- Injected nylon with integrated fiberglass makes for more response and performance-focused chassis.
- Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.
- Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- The most cushion out of any strap in our offering, this proven design features ladder covers and durable PU laminates.
- The most stable temperature-resistant highback shapes make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose, available in Nylon and Polycarbonate materials.
- Ship Dimension
- 16 x 10 x 19 inches
- Ship Weight