For the demanding snowboarder that refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. The all-new K2 Clicker X HB provides secure toe and heel metal mount point; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. Toolless forward lean adjustment lets you dial in your stance on the fly, and a 3 cant on the chassis helps keep you in your natural riding position.
- A #3 phillips head screwdriver allows riders to easily adjust the heelcup for a precise fit.
- A quick adjustment allows the rider to add forward lean without tools or the removal of gloves.
- Absorbs shocks, dampens the ride, and keeps the snow out of the hardware.
- Adding fiberglass to the highback provides a better response and edge pressure throughout a heelside turn.
- Canted 3 to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Exclusive to K2 Snowboarding, the fit-on-the-fly Conda BOA Fit System uses a urethane harness to gently hug the riders ankle to create ultimate heel hold.
- Quick energy transfer and heel-to-toe response while allowing the snowboard to flex naturally tip to tail.
- The H4 Coiler BOA Fit System focuses on the instep of the boot. This feature generates unrivaled heel hold and creates a secure fit for quick edge response.
- The K2 Maysis Clicker X HB features a power strap, keeping the top of the boot firmly closed while in use and maximizing power transfer to the snowboard. Better fit equals better performance.
- Ship Dimension
- 14 x 22 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight