With a Frameless design and spherical lens for an ultra-wide field of vision, MOONLIGHT is the perfect companion for all backcountry skiing enthusiasts with medium or small faces. Offering a seamless fit under helmets and a featherweight spec of 110 grams, like its big brother SHADOW, MOONLIGHT is available with our Glare Control lenses for optimized vision of relief, or with our Spectron lenses in different categories and colors.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Frameless construction
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Glare Control : An anti-glare filter with low polarization (57% polarization) to combat glare while remaining sufficiently light to allow good visibility. Makes terrain easier to read in both good and bad weather.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Blue with Red GlareControl Lens
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 9 x 5 inches
- Ship Weight