For 8 to 12-year-old ski addicts, Julbo has created Echo, a goggle that has it all: a Minimalist Frame for maximum field of vision, a double lens to protect their eyes in the heat of battle, and an Overstrap system for easy fitting over a ski helmet. With an ultra-slim frame that brings out the contours of the large mirror-finish spherical lens, and super-trendy elastic straps to please both boys and girls, Echo has no shortage of style for preteens.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Articulated Headband Clip : Flexible adaptation for helmet wearers.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Soft Foam : Single density foam
- Spherical double lens
- Black/Grey/Red w/ Orange Lenses
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 9 x 5 inches
- Ship Weight