A dynamic road running shoe for those seeking a light and responsive shoe that delivers the ultimate in comfort and protection over longer distances. A POWERFLOW+ midsole offers cushioning and protection, while a new highly breathable knitted upper gives a natural ergonomic fit. From your everyday training runs to racing long distances, the ROADCLAW 275 KNIT delivers a fast, natural and smooth run with high levels of comfort, protection and grip.
- A quick-drying and highly breathable knitted upper delivers a natural, ergonomic fit while anti-microbial properties in the fabric reduce odour.
- An External Heel Cage (EHC) wraps around the rear of the shoe providing support and aiding foot stability, helping maintain a better gait particularly when fatigued.
- Built around the natural anatomic structure of the foot, the ADAPTERFIT meta-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion.
- Featuring 3.5mm deep lugs made from sticky rubber, the outsoles have been optimised for road running, delivering traction and stability throughout the gait cycle. Stay 100% sure footed no matter how rugged the road.
- Weighing just 275g, with an 8 mm drop, this is a lightweight, flexible shoe that allows you to push the pace while still enjoying comfort, protection and support.
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight