The PARKCLAW 275 GTX women's running shoe will keep your feet dry and comfortable in the foulest of road-to-trail running conditions. This versatile shoe is perfect for runners wanting to run on paths and trails, or those looking to make a transition from road running to trail running. It performs superbly on both terrains and features an aggressive outsole for increased grip.With all-new GORE Invisible Fit you can enjoy all the benefits of protective footwear technology with the fit and feel of regular running shoes. The GORE-TEX membrane is engineered to bond directly to the shoe upper in the most discreet manner yet, creating protective footwear that keeps feet dry and comfortable in the harshest of running conditions.
- Drop: 8mm
- Features more protective, durable upper materials better suited to handling trail debris and environments.
- Run effortlessly over any road conditions with new Powerflow+ midsole technology. Powerflow+ delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Slightly more aggressive, trail-style stud pattern compared to a road specific shoe but the wide surface area of the studs ensures it feels smooth when running on roads.
- External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel.
- Stay protected with GORE Invisible Fit Technology, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded directly to the upper.
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight